Through its leading consumer brands, 750score.com empowers clients to positively influence their own credit scores and to confront their questionable credit reports, tasks that can otherwise be intimidating, unnecessarily mysterious, and entirely frustrating.
And although do-it-yourself credit repair is certainly possible, it requires taking the time to learn about applicable consumer protection statutes and to “unlearn” a number of pervasive myths about credit. In that regard, most consumers today don’t understand how to begin and wouldn’t have enough time to devote to the matter even if they did. That’s where we excel.
- We explain the credit reporting process in a way that’s understandable and personalized to a client’s life circumstance
- We emphasize responsible credit use, highlighting credit scoring factors that are within the client’s control, and empowering them to become personally accountable regarding such scores
- We make it easy to access, monitor, and protect consumer files
- We help leverage applicable consumer protection laws to ensure that credit report data is fairly reported, 100% accurate, and thoroughly substantiated
- We provide dynamic, patent-pending processes and tools that assist consumers in achieving all of these aims
Finally, 750score.com credit repair programs are designed to be affordable. Our company was founded by consumers who had experience navigating a system that so often favored corporate, rather than consumer, interests. Some two decades later, that personal commitment and passion remains.
Having great credit is more important than ever. But why work with us? Credit Education and Document Preparation Services
- We are a company with integrity.
- We are very experienced with consumer, business and mortgage credit.
- We will be intimately involved with your credit repair experience.
- We will be there for you every step of the way.
- Credit education and correction is legal and the law is on your side. We help and guide you from start to finish and we prepare all of the documentation for the various credit agencies.
- Our fees are reasonable and there are NO long binding contracts. We help you to work with your files until it is done.
- Personalized Dispute Options to Fit Your Exact Credit Repair Needs.
- An Experienced Case Analyst and Case Advisor Working Personally With You throughout The Process.
- Custom Dispute Letters Submitted On Your Behalf.
- Access to Your Case Status and Updated Information – 5 Days A Week.
We have an excellent track record in helping client’s to improve their credit scores:
If you have a better credit score you could potentially have a better interest rate. Just an increase of 20 point in your credit score can mean a difference of tens of thousands of dollars in interest saved on an average priced home and hundreds of dollars of interest saved on car payments and credit cards. We have a proven track record of helping clients to raise credit scores quickly and effectively to give you better purchasing power.
Average Client’s Credit Score Increase in 6 months:
Average Score Increase in 35 days:
10 points or more 93%
20 points or more 71%
50 points or more 25%
100 points or more 15%
Average Score Increase in 90 days:
10 points or more 97%
20 points or more 82%
50 points or more 40%
100 points or more 25%
You are entitled to a 100% refund on all payments and fees, if:
– You do not remove more than 25% of all the negatives worked on.
– You have had six months from the time you retain our services.
– You have at least four negatives on the credit report at the time of sign-up.
– You have not used a credit-consulting agency nor attempted to repair your credit two years previous to signing up for our services.
– You agree to send updated reports from the three credit bureaus to us within 5 days of receipt.
You should receive updated credit reports every 15-45 days and make us aware if updated reports have not been received.
You may cancel services at any time. Please notify us in writing 7 days before the next billing period.