Our “No Risk” Credit Repair Program Choices
750score.com offers the most customized credit repair programs available. We are proud to offer Genius Plan. The program is custom built to meet our clients needs therefore pricing is dependent on what the credit reports reflects. During the enrollment process, you can easily add additional custom services, as well as taking advantage of special discount offers.
Our “No Risk” Credit Repair Program
1. Everything starts with our Credit Analysis where we will review your credit reports with you and explain what can be done to raise your credit scores.
2. We will then explain our “No Risk” Credit Repair Program and how it works to remove qualified negative accounts from your credit reports that are lowering your credit scores. We will also provide you with a credit repair price quote.
3. Here’s our “No Risk” Credit Repair Guarantee:
“If we are unable to correct or remove qualified negative items from your credit reports that are lowering your credit scores, then you pay no credit repair service fee – PERIOD.”
4. Once you enroll into our program, we will set aside time to educate you on the variables that go into producing a good credit score and coach you on how to keep and maintain a good score. We will also clear up a number of “credit myths” that consumers find confusing.
5. You’re in control! You may stop and re-start the credit repair process at anytime.
Our Mission is to Help You!
We are credit professionals who have been trained by the best in the nation when it comes to credit and credit scoring. Not only will we save you time and free you from the hassle and frustration; we will provide the right guidance you need to help you improve your credit so you can save money as a result of better loans, better credit cards, better interest rates, insurance premiums and more.
And besides, do you really know how to interpret your credit reports? Do you know what the codes I3, R2 or CB stands for? Do you have a thorough understanding of FCRA? Do you know what (qualified) negative items can potentially be removed from your credit reports?
How Much Does Our “No Risk” Credit Repair Cost?
Our credit repair service fee all depends on the work to be done and we won’t know that until we have the opportunity to review your credit reports. We prepare an in-depth credit audit to calculate and indicate areas of improvement for your credit score. With our specialized programming, we fine-tune individualized plans to improve current credit score in as little as 30 days! With a one-time Audit fee of $299.00. Once we are able to review your reports and determine the work to be done, we can then provide you with a credit repair estimate so you can make a sound decision to hire our company to help you.
Only pay for deleted items
A fee is generated for the deletion or repair of an item. A repair is defined as an item in negative status being changed to positive status. An item is not considered repaired unless ALL negative information is removed from the reporting of the item. All prices are per item and per bureau. The deletion of ANY item from ANY bureau counts as ONE (1) deletion. The deletion of any account or public record from all three credit bureaus counts as THREE (3) deletions.
How Can You Justify Paying for Credit Repair?
Here’s just one example; if you’re paying 18% interest on a $10,000, 3-year auto loan… by improving your credit scores and possibly refinancing the loan to a 6% rate over 3 years you could potentially save over $2,000 in interest over the life of the loan.
Yes, over $2,000!
Also, consider the following benefits of higher credit scores:
- Better Loans
- Better Interest Rates
- Better Insurance Rates
- Better Employment Opportunities
- Better Buying Power
- Better Life for You and Your Family